Here are the best decorating ideas using greenery indoors and outdoors this holiday season. Easy and budget-friendly tips for creating beautiful Christmas looks in your home. From outdoor planters to tips for decorating your mantle, and best garland picks.
Hey, today is the final day of our 10 Days of Christmas Decorating Ideas!!! I’ve saved so many ideas from everyone this week and am so excited to finish decorating here on Bunker Hill!!
There are beautiful ideas for adding fresh greenery to your porches, adorable topiaries to make, fantastic tips for your mantles, clever ideas for adding pinecones, & and top greenery to get for your own home.
- Day 1 – Christmas DIY Ideas
- Day 2 – Front Porch Decorating Ideas
- Day 3 – Christmas Tree Ideas
- Day 4 – Christmas Table Decor Ideas
- Day 5 – Christmas Cookies and Sweet Treats
- Day 6 – Christmas Decorating Ideas
- Day 7 – Christmas Hacks You Should Know
- Day 8 – Christmas Gift Wrapping Guide
- Day 9 – Wreaths & Front Door Decor
- Day 10 – Winter Greenery
This post may include affiliate links; you can read my disclosure policy here.
Decorating with Greenery for Christmas
Easy Winter Porch Decorating Tips & Tricks
I’m sharing a few of my easy winter porch decorating tips to quickly turn your entranceway into a festive welcome for the entire winter season.
Outdoor Winter Planter Idea
Stacy | Bricks n Blooms
Looking for easy outdoor planters for winter ideas? Learn how to design budget-friendly beautiful winter outdoor planters.
Beautiful Faux Greenery & Stems For Your Holiday
Kim | Cottage in the Mitten
Looking for some new greenery this Christmas? When it comes to winter, I’m a faux kind of girl. Today, I want to share some beautiful faux greenery & stems for you to use, this holiday season.
DIY Real Cedar & Orange Topiaries
Rachel | The Ponds Farmhouse
These DIY Real Cedar & Orange Topiaries are a sustainable and budget-friendly way to decorate for the Christmas season. Fill your home with the wonderful fragrance of live greenery and save money this holiday by following this easy step-by-step tutorial.
How to Use Winter Greenery to Create Beautiful Mantel Decor
Robyn | Robyn’s French Nest
Wondering how to decorate your mantel to last you through the season and after Christmas too? Make your winter mantel decor extra cozy with these easy decorating tips. Layers + textures + greens…the perfect combination!
Cozy Winter Fireplace Decor Essentials
By Brendt | She Gave It A Go
How to Decorate a Rustic Christmas Mantel
By Kelly | The Tattered Pew
Do you have a mantel that you need help decorating for the holidays? Check out these easy layering tips for how to add the best greenery, statement pieces, and rustic accents to your mantel or fireplace. You will leave feeling inspired and ready to decorate.
21 Ideas for Decorating With Pinecones
By KariAnne | Thistlewood Farms
Free Christmas decorating makes me happy. If you have pine cones in your yard? Here are 21 ways to add them to your winter greenery.
How to Make a Fluffy Christmas Mantel Garland for Less
By Anne & AnneMarie | SImply2Moms
Learn how to make your Christmas mantel garland look full and fluffy without breaking your budget. These easy-to-copy ideas show you how to get height and volume starting with a cheap garland. This method can be used for any decorating style or color scheme.
Top Garland Picks
- 1. Target Mixed Floral Garland $30
- 2. Target Studio McGee Pine & Juniper $55
- 3. Target Pine Cone & Yellow Ribbon $30
- 4. Afloral Real Touch Norfolk Pine $58
- 5. Target Prelit Needle Pine $40
- 6. Walmart Pinecone & Pomegranate $23
- 7. Walmart Cyprus Garland w/ Pinecones $20
- 8. Frosted Berry Garland $28
- 9. Afloral Real Touch Spruce & Pinecone $68
- 10. Red Berry Garland $28
- 11. Holiday Time Greenery $20
- 12. Walmart Greener Garland $28
- 13. Afloral Real Touch Cedar $58
more Christmas ideas…
cottage on bunker hill
Thanks for stopping by today! Being able to share my projects, DIYs, and decorating ideas with you is amazing. Leave a comment below; I love hearing from you! Feel free to drop me a note here if you have any questions.
get to know me
here are a few fun facts…
- I’ve lived in New England my entire life! This is good because the beach is my favorite place to be…even in the winter, I love to go breathe in the salt air.
- I am an EARLY BIRD!!! I rarely sleep past 4…it’s my favorite time of day and those wee hours are my most productive. (plus, I LOVE coffee!!)
- The Gilmore Girls is my favorite all-time TV show…I’ve seen every episode at least 20 times!! “You jump, I jump, Jack” is my #1 favorite. (I.Y.K.Y.K.)
Greenery for Christmas is the ticket. It makes everything beautiful whether faux or real. Enjoyed this post!
AnnMarie Christiano says
Loving all this greenery! Such a fun 10 days! Pinned.
Renae Frey says
I love these ideas! So pretty!
Rachel Harper says
This has been so fun. I’m sad it’s our last day! Such a great group.