Here is your Christmas gift wrapping guide. Simple, easy, and pretty ideas that you will want to try this holiday season
10 Days of Christmas Decorating
Welcome to Day 8 of our 10 Days of Christmas Decorating Ideas to help you get prepared for the holiday rush! We are bringing you ideas for decorating, DIYs to try, and everything in between!
Today is all about pretty packages! You will love all the gift-wrapping ideas that you will find here and want to try them on your own presents this season.
- Day 1 – Christmas DIY Ideas
- Day 2 – Front Porch Decorating Ideas
- Day 3 – Christmas Tree Ideas
- Day 4 – Christmas Table Decor Ideas
- Day 5 – Christmas Cookies and Sweet Treats
- Day 6 – Christmas Decorating Ideas
- Day 7 – Christmas Hacks You Should Know
- Day 8 – Christmas Gift Wrapping Guide
- Day 9 – Wreaths & Front Door Decor
- Day 10 – Winter Greenery
This post may include affiliate links; you can read my disclosure policy here.
Christmas Gift Wrapping Guide
Today I am sharing my natural holiday gift wrap ideas that are both beautiful and affordable. Plus, they give your presents a handmade touch. I gathered a few dried flowers, rose hips, and pinecones to make these pretty gift toppers! These ideas only take a couple of minutes but give your gifts a personal touch that your family will love!
By KariAnne | Thistlewood Farms
Don’t spend tons of money wrapping gifts. Personalize them for pennies instead with this simple DIY gift wrap hack.
By Anne & AnnMarie | SImply2Moms
Want your gifts to look cute without breaking the bank? Check out these simple and inexpensive gift-wrapping ideas using yarn! You’ll be amazed at how many packages you can wrap and the different ways to decorate them.
Want a beautiful and budget-friendly way to personalize your holiday gifts this year? Wait until you see how easy these scented Christmas gift tags DIY are to make!
By Kim | Cottage In The Mitten
Receiving and giving a beautifully wrapped package can bring so much joy. With just a little effort, you can create beautifully wrapped gifts as well.
By Rachel | The Ponds Farmhouse
I’m a fan of recycling scrap fabric, so I decided to make some sustainable gift-wrapping DIY projects using scrap fabrics. These eco-friendly wrapping ideas are budget-friendly and super easy to make.
By Robyn | Robyn’s French Nest
Gift wrapping doesn’t have to be time-consuming in order to look thoughtful and extra special, nor should it overwhelm your season. Check out these 5 amazing and budget-friendly ideas for easy Christmas gift wrapping this holiday season!
By Brendt | She Gave It A Go
Do you want to create beautiful presents this holiday season? I am sharing 5 secrets to pretty gift wrapping in this post. These 5 secrets are easy to apply and will create that gorgeous gift look you are hoping for
By Kelly | The Tattered Pew
Make your loved ones feel special with personalized tags and place cards this Christmas. This holiday printables bundle can help us be more intentional about our time and loving others. Use them for your gifts, table settings, menus, and more.
best garland picks for 2022
get to know me
here are a few fun facts…
- I’ve lived in New England my entire life! This is good because the beach is my favorite place to be…even in the winter I love to go breathe in the salt air.
- I am an EARLY BIRD!!! I rarely sleep past 4…it’s my favorite time of day and those wee hours are my most productive. (plus, I LOVE coffee!!)
- I am a total Hallmark Christmas movie nut!! Seriously, I know, I know, they are a little sappy but they make me happy!