Today I am sharing Christmas hacks you should know to help you create an extra festive look this holiday season. From a DIY Christmas village to clever ways to reuse old Christmas cards this blogger’s favorite roundup of ideas is both affordable and fun!
10 Days of Christmas Decorating | Day 7
- Day 1 – Christmas DIY Ideas
- Day 2 – Front Porch Decorating Ideas
- Day 3 – Christmas Tree Ideas
- Day 4 – Christmas Table Decor Ideas
- Day 5 – Christmas Cookies and Sweet Treats
- Day 6 – Christmas Decorating Ideas
- Day 7 – Christmas Hacks You Should Know
- Day 8 – Christmas Gift Wrapping Guide
- Day 9 – Wreaths & Front Door Decor
- Day 10 – Winter Greenery
This post may include affiliate links; you can read my disclosure policy here.
Bloggers’ Favorite Christmas Hack & Decorating Ideas
Wait until you see how I turned a few unfinished wood birdhouses into very expensive-looking additions to my DIY Christmas village! All it took was a little paint and sparkle!
Mini Pinecone Trees
diy your Christmas
This is an easy-to-make DIY even if you aren’t crafty!!
By Kelly | The Tattered Pew
Looking for a fun, quick, and easy DIY gift idea? This is the perfect gift to give to your neighbors, teachers, or friends. It’s homemade hot chocolate in a jar along with some darling printable gift tags to give it that personal touch!
By KariAnne | Thistlewood Farms
What do you do with all those Christmas cards that show up in the mail? Don’t toss them. Try these creative ideas instead. I love that MERRY banner!
By Anne & AnnMarie | Simply2Moms
Learn how to make the easiest fluffy bows in minutes. Bows are a great way to add style to wreaths, gifts, and other home décor.
By Stacy | Bricks n Blooms
Skip the mistletoe and hang a beautiful Christmas kissing ball that you made on a budget using fresh greens and some holiday decor. Learn how to make a Christmas kissing ball in a few easy steps!
By Kim | Cottage In The Mitten
Looking for a way to make your friends and family feel welcome this Christmas? Creating this simple hot cocoa bar will definitely work!
Rachel | The Ponds Farmhouse
See how to easily make a unique, sustainable dried fruit and herb Christmas garland. I’ve made several dried fruit garlands for previous holidays, but this one is my favorite.
By Robyn | Robyn’s French Nest
Fill your home with intentional purpose this Christmas and create a simple Christmas bell DIY idea to create festive beauty in your home!
By Brendt | She Gave It A Go
I am so excited to share with you my 2021 Holiday home tour! I enjoyed using farmhouse-style Christmas decor with lots of festive signs, faux pre-lit greenery, chunky blankets, and cozy twinkle lights. I hope you enjoy this cozy Christmas tour of our kitchen and master bedroom
shop my pottery barn knock-off looks!
get to know me
here are a few fun facts…
- I’ve lived in New England my entire life! This is good because the beach is my favorite place to be…even in the winter I love to go breathe in the salt air.
- I am an EARLY BIRD!!! I rarely sleep past 4…it’s my favorite time of day and those wee hours are my most productive. (plus, I LOVE coffee!!)
- I am a total Hallmark Christmas movie nut!! Seriously, I know, I know, they are a little sappy but they make me happy!