Good morning friends! It’s a snowy one here on Bunker Hill…hopefully, this is the end of snow for us (wishful thinking!!) I know Spring is moving in because I can hear more birds in the morning and I can see the Forsythia branches springing to life (pun intended). Ooooh, those tiny buds make me so happy!!
But there’s still a ways to go…here’s what my garden looks like now! Do you like I I used my boot to measure out how I might expand the space??
This week on the blog
I’ve been doing some organizing and cleaning up in my basement workshop. Gosh, you never realize how much stuff you have until you start organizing it!! I think I could open up a faux flower shop…
Check out how I turned this vase into “pottery”…
Now Here’s Some Of My Favorites From Around The Web This Week
OK, Take a look at this BEFORE picture…you won’t believe the AFTERS of this house!!! You have to go see this one!!
- I wish I had a laundry room to do THIS
- When I feel down THIS is my go-to blog(I always feel better after a scroll!)
- THIS St. Paddy’s Day wreath is on my to-do list!
- HERE’S a cool paper bag craft for Easter!!
- Why does seeing beautiful cabinet colors always make me want to paint mine??
- Print out THESE Spring printables!