Today I put together a few of the new McGee & Co. items and searched out copycat budget finds so you can get the same look for much less money!
McGee & Co. is the high-end online store for the Studio McGee brand. If you follow Shea McGee, you know she has impeccable style and an eye for beautiful design. I was checking out the new Spring merchandise and although it is gorgeous it is pretty pricey!
Since the holidays are done and it seems like everyone is in the mood to change things around in their homes I thought I would pick out a few McGee & Co. home decor items that caught my eye and then work my magic and bring you similar looking more budget-friendly options!
This post may include affiliate links; you can read my disclosure policy here.
New McGee & Co. Home Decor
- Mountain Fog Wall Art– $1,180
- Darcy Lake Peaks Art– $650
- Oval Mirror– $625
- Winfield Canister– $30-$40
- Bauble Wool Throw– $220
- Faux Grass & Eucalyptus Wreath– $155
- Frida Vase– $88
- Terracotta Vase– $188
- Faux Ficus Tree– $1,900
- Marcella Hand Woven Rug– $1350
- Inverness Wool Rug– $1815
- Graywash Wicker Tray– $158
- Mildred End Table– $400
Budget Copycat Home Decor
- Wonderous Framed Print | Target– $60
- Threshold Framed Landscape | Target– $32
- Round Wall Mirror | World Market– $65
- Lidded Canister Set | Amazon– $27.99
- Cable Knit Throw | Target– $24.99
- Mixed Greenery Wreath |Target– $40
- Taupe Vase | Target– $29.99
- Studio McGee Vase |Target– $30
- Artificial Maple Tree| Target– $150
- nuLOOM Faded Vintage Rug |Home Depot– $226
- Safavieh Skyler Beige/Navy Rug |Home Depot– $158
- Studio McGee Rattan Tray | Target– $25
- Threshold Accent Table| Target– $150
One of the most popular items, when people are changing things up in their spaces, is a new area rug. It’s also one of my favorite things to find a good dupe for! I think I nailed it on this one! The overall look of the rugs is the same. The first rug is the McGee &Co. and the second one is the budget find from Home Depot.
This year what designers are predicting is what they are calling the “academia” look. Think about an old English library vibe…darker, moody colors and classic decor. You might not want to paint your walls a dark color but you can add a piece of wall art to change things up! The first one is McGee & Co. and the other is the Target picture.
Not everyone has a green thumb or wants the trouble of having a live tree in their living rooms! I love the Target option here, the Threshold with Studio McGee trees have good customer reviews too…plus it will save you a boatload of cash!! The first picture is the McGee & Co. $1K+ tree. I’ve added 3 different Target Threshold trees that are all lovely: Maple, Ficus, & Olive.
Are you looking for budget-friendly ideas for your bedroom?? Well, I’ve got you covered with my Pottery Barn Budget Dupes!! Get that bedroom feeling like a stylish retreat in no time!!