The only upside of being sick last weekend is I did a deep dive into artificial Christmas trees because I wanted to get another one. I must have looked at a thousand… here are my picks for the best artificial Christmas trees for 2021.
18 Top Rated Picks That Are In Stock Today!!
We have all seen the news about all the huge shipping delays happening. I saw a news piece the other morning where they specifically were talking about artificial Christmas trees and showing the factories where all the trees are just sitting and probably won’t make it over in time for Christmas!!
Yikes, so if you are in the market you better get moving and find one that’s in stock now. As I’m writing this on October 30th my top tree picks are all in stock with quick shipping dates.
This post may include affiliate links; you can read my disclosure policy here.
What are the different types of artificial trees?
What should I look for when shopping for a tree?
Should I get a prelit tree?
Top Christmas Tree Picks
Flocked Christmas Trees
- Holiday Time 7.5 ft Flocked Tree (Walmart)
- Bellmont Flocked 7.5 w/ color changing lights (Walmart)
- Holiday Accents flocked w/500lights (Home Depot)
- 6 ft Unlit Snow Tree (Walmart)
- 6.5 Frisco Pine (Walmart)
Slim Christmas Tree Choices
- 9 ft Slim Fraser Tree (Home Depot)
- 6.5 Ft Slim Fraser (Walmart)
- Pencil Fir Tree (Walmart)
- 7 ft Long Pine Needle Pencil Tree (Home Depot)
- 4.5 Ft Pre-lit Fir (Walmart)
Full Christmas Trees
- 9 Ft Noble Fir Tree ( Home Depot)
- 5 Ft. Pine w/ Fairy Lights (Walmart)
- 9 Ft. Grand Fir (Home Depot)
- 7.5 Manchester White Spruce (Home Depot)
- National Tree Co. (Amazon)
- Carolina Pine (Amazon)
- 6.5 Aspen Fir (Amazon)
- 7.5 Liberty Pine (Walmart)
Here are a few items from the new target and walmart holiday collections:
You can click on each individual picture below to be taken directly to the item.