Hi Friends! Does it feel like November where you live? We had a little snow storm last week and now it’s in the 70s here in New Hampshire…crazy weather!! Heat off and windows open!! ( Hallmark movies still playing full time in the background though)
Today I’m sharing a few of my favorite things I came across this week.
I did a fun DIY challenge with some of my blogging friends. We all had to make a tray and style it for the holidays. My friends came up with such great ideas!
You can check out my post here and here’s the list of my friend’s projects.
- How to Use Scandinavian Decor as Holiday Table Inspiration-AMERICAN SCHOOL OF CHARM
- Wood Pedestal Tray For A Farmhouse Christmas– CHALKING UP SUCCESS
- How To Make A Footed Tray– COTTAGE IN THE MITTEN
- How To Create A Sentimental Footed Tray– FEET UNDER MY TABLE
- Quick And Easy Way To Make A Footed Tray– FROM FARMHOUSE TO FLORIDA
- DIY Unique Footed Tray For Holiday Decor And Entertaining– JDUB BY DESIGN
- DIY Wood Footed Tray– MODERN ON MONTICELLO
- How To Make A Tray The Super Easy Way– MRS. COLEMAN
- How To Build A Rustic Footed Tray– MTB HOME LIVING
- Easy To Make DIY Farmhouse Table Riser– THE PONDS FARMHOUSE
- How To Make A Table Riser– SHOP AT BLU
- How To Use Scrap Wood To Create A Pedestal Tray– SONYA BURGESS
- DIY Decorative Tray– SYDNEY & CO.
- How To Make An Easy Footed Tray– Faith And Farmhouse
Recently I was selected to try the MakerX crafter tools from WORX before they hit the market. It’s a set of neat tools that will make so many projects easier. I just finished a new sign for my holiday decorating. I would love for you to go check out what I created! Click here to check it out.
Cute Christmas Alert!
The Hearth and Hand line at Target has some of the best looking Christmas items this season! The greenery has such a high end look and I’m loving all the red and white! Here are a few of my favorites:
New England Small Business
I’ve been trying to use my platform to spread the word of small woman owned businesses in New Hampshire and the New England area. It’s amazing how many talented makers and creators there are out there!!
Alyssa has a candle company called Oh, Happy Day and she makes the cutest candles! I have a huge crush on her dough bowl candles! Her candles would be the perfect Christmas gift!
If you have or know of a New England based small biz that would like to be featured in my Saturday Shares email me at [email protected]