Hello friends! Welcome to another edition of Saturday Shares. This is my weekly roundup post where I share everything that’s been happening on the blog, fun things I’ve done and seen in New England, and most importantly some great ideas from my blogging friends and from around the web!!
On The Blog This Week
Another busy Fall week!! I was part of a fun blog hop with a few of my blogging besties where we all came up with tablescapes and ideas for Friendsgiving and Fall.
I shared a lovely Harvest table that I set up in my backyard. We are having a very warm October and the evenings are still unseasonably warm.
Fall Front Porch
One of my favorite things to do is decorate the front porch for the season. This year I kept it on the simple side…mostly because the animals are attacking everyone’s pumpkins in my area!!
Pumpkin Fall Porch Sign
I whipped together a quick wooden sign to hang on my porch for Fall. It took under an hour…including paint dry time.
Fall Dinner Idea
Yes, yes I love a nice grilled burger or chicken kebob but honestly, by the end of the Summer, I’m looking forward to it being cool enough to turn on the oven again!
One of my favorite Fall dinners is Chicken Pot Pie…even if my youngest son complains because he doesn’t like pie crust…whatever!!
This post may include affiliate links; you can read my disclosure policy here.
New Studio McGee
There’s a new drop of Threshold Designed w/ Studio McGee! You know how fast their products sell out…
I love the stoneware dining pieces! I’m such a green girl and already added the stoneware12″ platters to my cart for Thanksgiving. The blue cotton floral napkins that sold out in a quick minute earlier this year are back too. Even if they don’t fit in with your Thanksgiving/Xmas tablescapes grab them for Spring…you will thank me because they are soooo pretty!! I just used them on my Harvest table.
My Favorites From Arount The Web This Week
- Looking for ideas for a smaller kitchen? There are so many good ideas in this Young House Love post about their kitchen updates.
- This free printable Happy Halloween Banner is soooo cute!!
- Bre is a master at tablescapes… look at this gorgeous Cinderella Pumpkin Tablescape!
- I bookmarked this article on the Best Brass/Gold Spray Paints in case I want to use brass in my Christmas decor.
- I love this DIY Dried Citrus Wreath! Perfect for Fall and Winter!
- Here are some Fun Halloween Projects that your family will love!
- Looking for something for Taco Tuesday?? This Mexican Street Corn Chicken Taco is my husband’s favorite!!
That’s all for now!! This week I’m finishing up Fall…and as crazy as it sounds moving onto some Christmas ideas very soon!!
Let me know if there is anything you would like to see for the holidays…especially if it’s something expensive that we can dupe for alot less (you know I love that!!)
You can always just send a message from the Contact tab or email me directly at email@example.com.