Just because you are on a budget doesn’t mean you have to sacrifice style! Today I am here to share the best high-end vs. budget Fall home decor items that I found.
My Best Budget Fall Finds
So, do you want to find some trendy Fall decor but don’t want to spend a fortune this year? Well, I’ve scoured the web and have found some incredible dupes of some of the most popular Fall decor items for you today!!
This girl loves herself some Pottery Barn and Terrain…oh, I drool over their catalogs!!
But even though I would be living in the poor house if I “added to cart” everything that I wanted…I also find so much inspiration from them and really jive with their aesthetic.
What I love to do is find budget-friendly versions of the things that I want (or I DIY them…in fact, I just noticed that I have dried terra cotta paint on my nails because I am duping the Pottery Barn Pumpkins right now and waiting for the first coat of paint to dry!!!)
What I can tell from looking at way too many online retailers and magazines is that this Fall you will be seeing more organic and natural colors in Fall and Halloween decorating.
I’ve seen preserved stems everywhere this year. From Pottery Barn right down to Hobby Lobby. The hottest one for this Fall looks like it’s going to be burgundy eucalyptus preserved stems.
High-End Inspiration Decor Pieces
- Brown Glass Pumpkin (Pottery Barn)
- Pumpkin Stoneware Plates (Pottery Barn)
- Velvet Mushrooms (Terrain)
- Dried Fern Wreath (Terrain)
- Brass Candlesticks (Crate&Barrel)
- Dried Eucalyptus (Pottery Barn)
- Faux Green Pumpkin (Pottery Barn)
- Faux Orange Pumpkin (Pottery Barn)
- Rattan Pumpkin (Pottery Barn)
- Luxe Faux Fur Throw (Anthropologie)
high-end Fall finds
Budget Fall Decor Finds
Alright, what do you think??? Did I do a good job at finding dupe products or what???!!!
Even if you don’t burn candles the glass pumpkin is really pretty! I was super impressed with the preserved eucalyptus and the bunch is so full too.
Budget fall decor finds
- Brown Glass Pumpkin Candle (Target)
- Pumpkin Dishes (World Market)
- Velvet Mushrooms (World Market)
- Dried Botanical Wreath (World Market)
- Brass Candlesticks (Amazon)
- Burgundy Eucalyptus (Target)
- Faux Green Pumpkin (Michael’s)
- Faux Orange Pumpkin (Michael’s)
- Rattan Pumpkin (World Market)
- Faux Fur Throw (Amazon)
high-end dupe finds
In case you missed it, last week I put together my top under $40 Fall finds from Target. Lots of nice ideas for your Fall decorating.